Knock Knock ! Who's There ????

Lcpod

Stereo Sun by Lupe Fiasco

ME!!!!!!  Did you really think I would keep myself away from this blog forever ?!?!?  Silly readers !!!! My schedule became busy.  Work became hectic.  Life happened.  My computer was handed over to the trusty hands of a friend who installed the greatest of all great photography softwares and as it turns out, my piece of garbage laptop is infested with thousands of spyware and the next thing I know, weeks go by and I haven't written a single word on this blog.

I've had to apologize to a few people for my lack of blog posts on my life stories or my self proclaimed awesome psycho babble over the last few weeks.  Apparently I'm funny ?! Apparently I'm witty ?!  Apparently what I have to say is insightful, of some humour and of some help ?!  Whether you can relate to me or you use and abuse my stories as a time filler, I'm just happy that I have some viewership so I don't feel like too big a nerd who's writing for an audience of zero.  Ideally, I would like to think that there is a certain je ne sais quoi about me that draws you in, seemlessly captivates your attention and with little effort, sucks you into my world; emphasis on the word ideally.

Whatever the reason, thank you for reading.  So in the wake of this blogosphere injustice, I give you this:

Dear Readers (I capitalized you guys, you like that ?!)

However many, however few, in Canada, United States, Denmark, United Kingdom, Singapore, Germany, Italy, Russia, Austria and France, please accept my most heartfelt condolences over the loss of your daily/weekly read of LC and the City.  I promise to never subject you to a draught of this magnitude.  I promise to feed you, at regular intervals, entertaining accounts of the trials and tribulations of a single, classy, quirky, driven woman trying to make it in the city, in every sense of the word.  From my struggles to make my dreams reality to my adventures from one schmuck to the next, you'll be front and center.  Through the good, the bad, the ugly, the lame, the weird, the awkward, the unacceptable, the victories, the losses, the laughs, the tears and much much more. 

To end on a lighter note, I forgot just how distasteful instant coffee really is.  I drank it this morning in spite of the chicken bone/ fried food taste it left on my lips.  Also, I've renewed my love for Skittles.  What a delightful little candy.

Now if you don't think those are two of the most random things someone can say, you have me beat at the art of randomness.

LCxo

No comments:

Post a Comment