Today's Theme: Mindless

LCpod

Light Love by Free Energy


If you're looking for some deep conversation, you've come to the wrong place.  Well, for today that is.  I am unbelievably tired.  I did not get any sleep last night.  Up, staring at the ceiling from midnight to the first round of alarm clocks, has drained the life out of me. So much so I can't think.  I actually spat on myself today. I know right, who does that.  I do.  I lost control of my mouth while talking and also temporarily forgot how to swallow saliva. Put both those things together and what you have is a hot mess.  It happens to the best of us.  

While the roomies just had a deep enough conversation around the dinner table, I'm extremely limited in what I can offer.  Hence why this post is senseless.  For the most part it contradicts my usual writing style of authoring something of substance, but I'm so addicted to blogging now that I had to post something, even if it was lackadaisical.

It's nice to shut my brain off from time to time.  I suppose that explains my inexplicable love for Jersey Shore. A-HA ! Tricked you.  By explaining my inexplicable love for JS means it's inexplicable no longer because I've just explained it.   Do you follow?

I barraged my sisters facebook page today with the most useless posts. I introduced it as "My lunchtime rants of awesomeness."  Sharing is caring so here goes it.



Don't fret my pet, even Victoria Beckham has an oily complexion.


Me: Florida 2010


Plastic vs. Porcelain


Look into my eyeball


Check the face.  Check the hands.


That sucks.


If anyone is keeping score, I am no longer crushing on him.


Imitate this look in the mirror and tell me if you look hot.


I wish she wasn't Canadian.


Cat Woman's daughter.



And for a pick me upper, which I fully needed today as a result of my insomnia, I turned to these for that extra kick in my day.


 


I am newly addicted to this tune.  Sofine.


That's about it for now ladies and gentleman.  Time to design.

A bientot,

LCxo

No comments:

Post a Comment