Why


Again, the time has come for another blog authored by me, LC.  I’ve jump started blogs before, having to do with things of interest, such as art and fashion.  But I felt there wasn’t much substance to any of it.  I am more than beautiful clothing.  I thoroughly enjoy perusing fashion collections and coming to my own, somewhat educated opinions on them.  But I sometimes feel that a blog on such topics as the above mentioned are a dime a dozen (I’m finally using that expression in the proper context).  They lack anything and everything useful and insightful.  At my core, that is what I am, insightful, along with expressive, intelligent (not at all tooting my own horn), vocal and analytical.  Couple that with my inherent need to want to talk, and what that creates is an inevitability of a blog.

To start a more meaningful blog was an idea that came from someone I recently met.  This particular male character’s blog spawned from devastating personal experiences.  It’s nothing but the truth in its purest, rawest form.  This blog has not spawned from similar events, but simply from the longing and urgency to want to write.  A spawn of a spawn.  Simply put.  What I think and have to say is not superior to what anyone else thinks and feels. I, however, just happen to be one of those people, however lucky or cursed, that has a lot to say, whose mind is never at rest, whose analytical tendencies take up much of her time and whose main approach is to talk things out.  I need to vocalize, not internalize.  In this case, write it out.  This is about getting lost in translation.  It is about getting wrapped up in my thoughts, so much so, that the final outcome will be nothing but me, myself and I, spilled over an internet page.

No comments:

Post a Comment