LC-FIED: Life As I Knew It

Lcpod

Something in Common by Free Energy
C'mon Let's Dance by Free Energy
1979 by Rockabye Baby (Lullaby Renditions - don't laugh, it's terribly soothing) 

There once was a girl who somehow got her hands on Photoshop and away she went to explore the software.  Her mind was unleashed and in front of her eyes, she expanded.  Her imagination wandered and it is in those fine moments when she realized she had the creative bug, knack and longing.  Produced from a software I knew nothing of, but had enough curiosity to explore and fiddle around with its settings, these are some of my earliest works.  They're either pictures I've taken or others have and I simply played around with them.  I appreciate each friend for allowing me to do this.



































LCxo

No comments:

Post a Comment