Sans manières




"I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman"

Toronto has yet to produce any such man, especially with respect to the last requirement.  I'm always curious to know how the women in each of their lives, if they can miraculously maintain such a relationship, feel about such low grade blokes.

Bitter? No.  Realist? Yes!

I'm still feeling the effects of watching Life As We Know It, casting Josh Duhamel and Katherine Heigl.  I'm still very much in love with Mr. Fergie himself (I wonder what he truly thought of Fergie's half time performance at the Superbowl) and still get chills when thinking of the movie's premise.  Life throws you unexpected curveballs and while I've been tossed a few, as we all have, I am thankful that they were not thrown with brute force like that in the movie.  They were more of a love tap across the hand as a means to stand more firm in my life position.

LCxo

No comments:

Post a Comment