Beautifully Fragmented

LCpod:

Mend your heart by William Fitzsimmons
You've got the love by Florence + the Machine 
Perfect Stranger by Magnetic Man ft Katy B (live at Maida Vale)
Symphonies by Dan Black ft Kid Cudi


Every day reveals something to us, be it big or small, be it epiphanies, large revelations, simple daily joys and absolutely random idiosyncrasies.  It is important to always be aware of these things, what you're learning about yourself and about the world you have and keep around you.  Little by little, they're all pieced together to make the end result and that's you, as a whole, in your entirety.

Broken down day:

  • I love shower radios.
  • Listening to the Edge makes me want to run a marathon.
  • Showering is so amazing.
  • I wish I could end all of my sister's suffering.
  • I just got the urge to walk barefoot on gravel.
  • I want so bad to learn how to drive stick but then am secretly so nervous.  Secret's out.
  • I am no longer vehemently against fruit in my salads.  
  • I salivate over the salami/prosciutto/ provolone/ yummy cracker combination.
  • I regret not buying a bottle of wine before heading home.
  • I think I'm partially deaf because of my years with my iPod with me 24/7
  • In seconds, I become so happy when Walking on Sunshine comes on.
  • Solo dance parties are fun.
  • I have a thing for bedroom modeling.
  • I love cooking.
  • I hate Valentines Day.
  • I have Bieber fever.  Don't  judge.
  • I thought of an old friend today.  He passed away years ago.  I miss you Lowell xo
  • I wish my grandparents were still alive today.
  • I can't wait to be a hockey mom.
  • Tim Hortons over Starbucks anyday.
  • Eating carrots and hummus isn't the same anymore.
  • I miss someone.
  • Let me rephrase that, I miss the person I thought they were.
  • They were not up to par.
  • Speaking of par, I can't wait to practice my swing and make my golf game shine.
  • Speaking of golf, I can't wait for my annual family/golf trip to Myrtle Beach
  • Speaking of family, I miss mine so much.
  • The only teddy bears that I have kept are from my father.  He is the one constant male in my life and the best one I can ever ask for.
  • I definitely take more than the recommended 10,000 steps a day as a result of my job alone.
  • I can't believe there was a time when I didn't work out.
  • My sanity is wholly reliant on my workout, designing and photography.
  • I am amazing.
  • I am talented.
  • I wish I had a chef.
  • I am never going for someone younger than me.  They all turn out to be immature.
  • I don't believe anything men tell me now and I don't think that's a bad thing.  It only means that the people who are willing to work at me are worth it, their tenacity will be rewarded.
  • My life has been nothing but lucky.
  • I need to stop drinking baileys in my coffee, or do I ?!?!
  • No facial moisturizer after a shower is super dumb.
  • Lilac nailpolish is the bomb
  • I'm a word hound
  • I love new words.
  • Intelligence is attractive and addictive.
  • I have too many scarves.
  • I am trying to wish people well.
  • I need to get away.
  • I need to talk to my best friend more often.
  • My best friend is the greatest.
  • I will never understand how she knows me more than I know myself.
  • I wish I was able to spend more time with her kids.
  • Unconditional love, that of children, is heart warming, and I only wish that kind of devotion lasted in people.
  • I'm crying as I write this.

Last, but definitely not least, I am part of something beautiful.



LCxo

No comments:

Post a Comment