Hungry for Expression

LCpod:

Division by Stars (I am absolutely in love with this track)
Rebellion by Arcade Fire
Apologize by Timbaland (Piano version)

As said before, I've given life to another blog Looking Down With Confidence and I want to make this one as public as possible.  I intend to invest a lot of time towards both these blogs as they hold very different but equally important places within.  Putting my heart onto a virtual sheet of paper in LC and the City satisfies the intellectual side of me and the photography of Looking Down With Confidence satisfies my hunger for creativity.  

When I studied law, I felt very stifled creatively and when I studied fashion, I found I lost alot of my intelligence.  My vocabulary dwindled.  I am now in a great place to feed both my halves and their myriad of expectations.

Follow me on my great adventure.
http://lookingdownwithconfidence.blogspot.com/


LC Cam - Weekend in photos

Snipping all the fabrics I fancy.
 90,000 square foot warehouse of fabric.  I am smitten.
Pre-business meeting. Not the best supper.
I am not into myself.  I need to have my name and face associated with everything I do.  
Remember me.

LCxo


No comments:

Post a Comment