RUNAWAY GIRL

Sometimes it's good for me to run away from my thoughts.  Not because they're dark and sadistic or anything.  But just because it can all get too much.  I can't cope.  My mind is always running.  A curse some days and a blessing others I suppose.  One of the ways in which I avoid getting bogged down by my thoughts is music.  I drown out my own noise with more noise.  Seems illogical but that is the method to my madness.  To be easy and breezy tonight since I drive back to Toronto tomorrow, I stayed in, had a relaxing evening with the family and turned to my computer and listened to music to coordinate my ideas and emotions.  Have a listen and feel free to share some of your music.  I'm always searching for more artists to pull on my heart strings.
 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





LCxo

No comments:

Post a Comment